iSafeCopy - Utility To Backup And Restore iPhone Data Including Cydia Applications

Discussion in 'Latest Tech News and Rumors' started by Ruamrudee, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Apple iTunes provides iPhone and iPod Touch backup and restore facility, but if you have jailbroken your device you must be having lots of stuff that iTunes won't backup, in such a situation restoring your device will result in loss of such data, thanks to brand new software iSafeCopy you can now backup and restore that data savings lots of time re-installing everything from scratch.
    a

Please Register or Log in to view images

iSafeCopy is currently in beta and allows iPhone and iPod Touch users to backup and restore Cydia sources, installed applications, Winterboard Themes, Cycorder Videos, Camera Roll Images, Wallpapers, MxTube saves, Ringtones, Address book, SMS, Notes, iBlacklist Database, Full Call History and Calender data with ease.

Using iSafeCopy is pretty straightforward you simply download the application from here, Now, extract and launch iSafeCopy and connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to start using the software, the application makes use of SSH to communicate with iPhone so make sure you have OpenSSH installed on your device and allow iSafeCopy bypass Windows firewall.

Please Register or Log in to view images

The BETA version of the software is limited to 30 days to make sure users use bug-free final version instead of beta after launch.

Source
  2. hockeyhui10

hockeyhui10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Restoring

If I restored would it just replace all the files on my device with the backup files and not require any change to firmware?
  3. busterke

busterke New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you want to have cydia and stuff, you have to jailbreak again before you can install them again..
  4. hockeyhui10

hockeyhui10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This app seems to work perfectly fine for me. Why is it still in trial mode?
  5. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    this looks cool, but is it free and stuff?
  6. hockeyhui10

hockeyhui10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It is completely free. It only works for 30 days but what I do is copy the backup files from the folder and store them in a separate place so they don't get deleted when the trial expires.
  7. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    so when the trial expires do you have to pay? or is it because its in progress?
  8. hockeyhui10

hockeyhui10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think it is just because it is in beta testing right now.
  9. himynameisrich

himynameisrich Banned

sounds pretty cool this saves all your app store apps and cydia apps and data but dose it save your music and videos too? or is it only apps?
  10. hockeyhui10

hockeyhui10 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Download it and try it.