Is Ziphone worth it...?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Craig02, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Craig02

Craig02 New Member

Hey guys, Currently running a 1.1.2 jailbroken 8GB ipod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

So basicly my question is (to those who have done it) is it worth running Ziphone to jaibreak into 1.1.3? Ie is there any serious problems with it etc?

Thanks
    Craig
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Congratulations. You are poster number 100 posting the same question!

Search dude. Search.
  3. Craig02

Craig02 New Member

Sorry will do, Please feel free to delete this then
  4. ojx

ojx Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    lol it made my job easier
  5. Craig02

Craig02 New Member

Ok so i have found most of the info i need, but one thing what firmware do i need to be running to jaibreak using this method?
  6. Abstract

Abstract New Member

If you REALLY found the info you need....you wouldnt be asking. Cause almost everyone's "how-to" method has you upgrading to 1.1.3 in the very first step!
  7. Craig02

Craig02 New Member

God sorry for my mistake i guess i was wrong for posting for help. I will keep that in mind for next time
  8. kanadian kevin

kanadian kevin New Member

Perhaps if some of the so-called experts would just write up a straightforward FAQ and sticky it somewhere it would reduce the amount of repeat questions and negate the necessity to act like total jerks to people...

Here's a thought for you holier-than-thou types... did you ever stop to think that people looking for help might not have ANY idea what to search FOR? That maybe the teeny percentage of people who come here and are able to find what they need immediately aren't anything like the large percentage of those who are complete newbies at all things touch? No, of course you haven't.

Wanna be helpful? Compile an FAQ and then point people there rather than just copping an attitude and telling them to search. THAT'D be helpful.
  9. Craig02

Craig02 New Member

Good idea, But its cool i got everything i need now, Jaibroken into 1.1.3 working perfect, got all my apps back and iphone apps, and most importantly wiggle function

However i do have one question how come now under summerboard the option to "skip last row" is gone? I really miss it it made it look so much better

10. Doggkor

Doggkor New Member

i agree.. when i ask a question i dnot feel like searching through 15 threads to find out an answer.. if its a repeat thread then just f***in dont open it! sh*t!