is this what weve been lookign for? [WEP]

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Covenant550, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey i was just lookign around online and found this for iphone : http://www.netsoc.tcd.ie/~eoinmcl/content/eircomapp.html sry if no outside links =T well anyways is this whats needed to connect to wireless networks u cant normally connect to or can someone explain what this does. if this is nothing then sorry for wasting your time
  2. dionysus623

dionysus623 New Member

i think this is only for people that are on ericom. so it would be useless here in the us. but if your in ireland then it would be great.
  3. cripesonfriday

cripesonfriday New Member

Yeah Eircom is a joke and there are a few ways to crack their WEP because they advised customers not to change their passwords or ids.

Handy for me if this works though , thanks
  4. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok ok thanks i was jw it looked exciting so i just wanted to make sure to see if we were any colder to hakcing ym schools WEP since stumbler pulls it up as <hidden>
  5. FlashiPod4Free

FlashiPod4Free New Member

WEP cracking is illegal, and unethical too. You should not crack the school's WEP key either, you can get in big trouble if you get caught! It's not worth it.
  6. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well after reading ppl's school stories with their ipods nd all i relazied my school is the sh*t. our teachers dotn care if we have our ipods out, sure if the prinicipal or w/e walk in then we hide them but our teachers say tht were responsible for learning and they dnt care if we fail ro not. i have a 3.4 so im fine and our tech guy is the most retarded person ever and doesnt really care because hes connected other people. i realize its unethical but i really need it. im pretty chill with most administration but i dont know the tech guy well enough to ask for the info needed. what exactly do i need to do to get connected if it is <hidden > cuz we have a bunch around our school?
  7. meathkeeno

meathkeeno New Member

Has anyone got the EircomCrack.app application installed on their iPhone / ipod Touch yet? I installed it in /Applications but it isn't appearing on my springboard. Any ideas anyone?