Is this TTR update part possible???

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by BigDaveyJ, Dec 22, 2007.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wud it be possible to make the taps be able to hold like in GH. i sed this before but if i just edited my last post, no one would see it. so i did this. i think it would be awesome
  2. Dbajj

Dbajj New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Would be useful if we had that, more like Guitar Hero. Also another thing that could be added would be the ability to hit two notes at once, like chords in Guitar Hero. Would have to incorporate the multi touch for that though and not sure how easy it would be.
  3. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    I though you could hit to notes at one. Im pretty sure you can, your fingers just get cramped. And i like the idea of being able to hold the notes down. That would be a cool addon. Hopefully the peson who made the app will incorporate that into the next update of TTR.
  4. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    actually i was on modmyifone and they had a thread for the ttr release of 1.3 i guess under 1.3 had multi touch but messed it up real badly.
  5. miseracord

miseracord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That would be pretty cool. For now though I just rapidly tap to emulate a sustain note. xD
  6. TonyThriller

TonyThriller New Member

LOL I made a Welcome To The Jungle Tap lol its all mostly just long tap outs rofl i got like 85,000 in it