is this the best ipod touch forum?

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by onehandedmagic, Feb 26, 2008.

1. onehandedmagic

onehandedmagic New Member

Don't want to start a flame war but the 1st google yielded some forums but this seemed the most popular, so I joined. Want to validate a ipod touch purchase and talk about touchscreen stuff: ipod touch, iphone and UMPC tablet with likeminded ppl.

Can't wait to learn about the technical features (im geek about that stuff), "jailbreak" and take advantage of an exciting developer community as an end user/beta tester. Don't own any apple products and have been a microsoft user for 10 years or so.

Don't like morons or smartasses. I like logic. And I have bit of a problem with authority, sarcasm and verbose, im working on it.
  2. bundyxc

bundyxc Member

Sounds like you've come to the right place. My name is Christian, and I'm happy to be the first one to welcome you to ifans.com

Feel free to look around. Please search before your post. Oh, and I should probably let you know that lots of people get pissy if you call it an iTouch, lol.
  3. music4life

music4life Active Member

[mumbles cuss words under breath and seeing they typed word iTouch]

Anywho, welcome to the forums.
  4. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It's ok call it an iTouch..

Welcome, yes this is the best site, One thing you should do is search for LegitHK, and look at all his posts.

Then Search for SkylarEC, and look at all his posts.

Then Look at everything else.

basically everything you need is on this site, and if you can't find it, well most likely you haven't found it yet. But It's there.

Welcome!
  5. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Note to self:

Use iTouch more... oh yeah and iPoo.
  6. LegitHK

LegitHK Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    yes, this is a great site for any ipod touch enthusiast. I've checked out many touch forums and blogs but i've liked this forum the most primarily because the community here is fairly big and full of helpful people, so typically any question you might habe you could find the answer here...just remember to make good use of the search function
  7. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    go die

Jk jk
  8. onehandedmagic

onehandedmagic New Member

Thanks

bundyxc, nice to meet you and thanks for the vocabulary lesson. Seems its a touchy subject. (Yea, I had to.)

iTouch532, thanks for the rabbit trails and leads.

And yes LegitHK and the entire board, yes I've heard of the search function and will use it like a ninja sword.

Looks like I made the right choice, thanks everyone for a warm welcome.