is this possible?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Murat, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Murat

Murat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was wondering if I could watch live television from my iPod touch? Without jailbreaking it. From safari. Is there a link that you could reccomend. Can I listen to the radio from safari. Is there a link for that too? And is there a place besides youtube or google to watch videos from my iPod touch? I will be very happy if you could help me... Thank you for helping...
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No. You pretty much have to jailbreak if you want radio, there is a radio app, and for tv i don't think there is anything out yet.
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, just to clarify - you can't watch live television even if you do jailbreak. And yes there are several places where you can watch video - such as http://iphone.dailymotion.com and http://vtap.com - please search for more information. These questions have been asked & answered many times...
  4. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    As of now, it is not possible, but given the huge fanbase, I wouldn't be suprised if somewhere down the road there is a way.
  5. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    When Slingbox is released for iPhone (it will! They even said!) I'm pretty sure its going to be ported to iPod.

Slingbox is a device that connect to your cable and Internet, and it will then allow you to get live television over IP.
  6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Porting probably wouldn't even be necessary, iPhone apps work on the iPod, it is just a matter of getting the app.