Is This Possible For Someone To Make?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by sk8ripodxpert94, Apr 28, 2009.

1. sk8ripodxpert94

sk8ripodxpert94 New Member

Hey guys,

im new to this forum and just signed up. i was wondering if someone could make a theme for me and figured id ask. im looking for a skateboarding springboard for my ipod touch 1st gen (Skate logos for companys perferred but not needed ill accept anything skater related) id really appriciate it. And ill be waiting for a response for this request if its possible.
  2. limisopop

limisopop New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. sk8ripodxpert94

thanx yea i have that one already im lookin for a theme with like skate brands for logos and a board as a slider. thnx for helpin tho nobody seems to wanna help
  4. hooger

hooger Banned

No one wants to help, because thats quite the big request. You can't expect someone to drop what they're doing and make you a theme. No offense of course.

Edit: Don't make duplicate threads.
  5. sk8ripodxpert94

ohh ok ill change my request real quick. thanks for the tip.mayb could u help after my request is changed?
  6. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Supply me with skateboarding brands and I'll make you icons (you actually want the brand logos right?). Give me a wallpaper and I'll crop it for you.
  7. sk8ripodxpert94

thank you so much vince! heres the pic id like as a wallpaper please, http://media.photobucket.com/image/volcom graphics/a7xscreamo/VolcomPatterncopy.jpg

some brand logos i like are, element,volcom,zoo york,girl,plan B,baker,dvs,circa,dc,zero,toy machine,mystery,black label,etnies,darkstar,venture trucks,spitfire.please and thanks

the apps i have right now are,safari,calender,mail,contacts,youtube,calculater,stocks,maps,weather,clock,notes, monkeyball,touchgrind,and the music,video,photos,itunes ones. thanks so much again.
  8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    You gave me 18 brands and 17 icons, so if you have more apps you're going to have to copy the icons or something.
    Wallpaper and Icons

Tell me if I missed anything or if something is off.

Attached Files: