Is this old news already?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by hect111, Sep 22, 2008.

1. hect111

hect111 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok if your like me and likes to mess around with your ipod even when you dont know what your doing read this.
    I was acting stupid and decided to test ziphone 2.6b(or somethin like that) so i clicked on the normal mode thing evene though it was already on normal so all of a sudden i see my ipod touch rebooting and im thinking well its just gonna go back to normal. Guess what....yes it went on recovery mode

Please Register or Log in to view images

so i tried to take it out of recovery mode with the old method pressing home and power but that did not work. So i think mhmm lemme see if the new quickpwn i just downloaded works on this and i double click the pineapple and a pop up comes outsaying press home and power for 15 seconds and then power for 2 seconds to reset ipod so i did it while it was plugged in and i just saw itunes giving me an error so i was likee hmm lemme try this unplugged and it worked. then i decided to test this again but this time without opening quickpwn and it didnt work. So i guess quickpwn does something to your ipod to make it go back to normal.

sorry for the long thread i just thought this was interesting

EDIT:i was on 2.1 fw btw
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

*facepalm*

You have GOT to be f***ing kidding me.

Some people...
  3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'll be sending you a bill shortly for wasting my life.
    Can you please PM me details of where to send the billing request to so that you can pay it the way that is most convenient to you.
  4. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Except for the possible intention of wasting bgizzle's server space, I see no other point in starting this thread...
  5. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I mean wow using ziphone 2.6b on 2.1 firmware and the guy wonders why things went tits up

READ UP ON JAILBREAKING

Please Register or Log in to view images

it's threads like this that make u wanna cry lol
  6. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well there goes a minute of my life that I'm never getting back

Thanks for that!