Is this a great app idea?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Joshsipod1994, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Joshsipod1994

Joshsipod1994 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok i was just thinking that it would be cool if they came out with a drawing app that would let you bring your drawings to life!! I know what your thinking " your an idiot they already have something like that called crayon physics" but I'm talking about something beyond that where you don't have to complete levels or any crap. You just draw and it comes to life!! Like for instance If I drew two guys and I would be able to make them fight!! Or if I drew a house and could draw people to live in it or something? Idk I just thought it would be A great idea. What do you think? Leave a comment below!
  2. ben

ben Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm thinking there's an Application Ideas forum.

Please Register or Log in to view images

But I suppose that would be a pretty cool idea. It might be a little difficult to fit all the controls and buttons in only 3.5 inches of space, though.
  3. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    It will be extremely hard to make
  4. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, no sh*t.

Think drawing a dude with a displaced leg by a fraction and the program recognising it as a tree. Such as:

\o/
    .|
    / . .\

The examples could go on. A lamp post for a pencil, a pencil for a baseball bat and so on. There are just too many variables. I'm not saying it couldn't be done. I'm just saying expect bugs. Big ones.
  5. iBoss™

iBoss™ Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wouldnt you have to incompalate every item known to man, along with its purpose?

... sounds like a party.
  6. Kwinten

Kwinten New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Beyond possibility.

Anyone heard of Scribblenauts for DS? You type in a word and it pops up, and interacts with the other things. Letting an application recognise a certain object by simple drawings and letting it interact is, let's say, impossible for now.