Is there such an app?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by CoN317, Jun 27, 2009.

1. CoN317

CoN317 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi, i just got a new pair of headphones and i really wanna tweak how they sound on my ipod by using a EQ. Is there some kind of application that can help me with this? I would greatly appreciate it. And i already am aware that apple has a EQ type thing in the settings of the ipod.
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    No. No one has made a EQ for the iPod touch and dont ask why I am still wondering the same thing to this day, and how long has the iPod touch been out

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Dust

Dust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i dont think anyone has make an EQ for the ipod yet... it would be awesome though
  4. CoN317

CoN317 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, i guess i'll keep dreaming then. Are there any good audio "enhancer" apps or anything of the sort i should be aware of?
  5. Dust

Dust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i dont think thats possible, the only way to enhance your audio would be to get better speakers/earphones. apple wouldnt be selling there products main selling point (music) lower than it was capable of.
  6. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    One thing I have been meaning to do is, take a song convert it to wave then upload it to beatmaker and then use the EQ to enhance the sound a lil bit but I keep forgetting. One day I will try it.