Is there such a docking station?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by felixen, Mar 9, 2008.

1. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I thought of this great docking station, but I don't know if someone already made one. Actually all I want in it is (point 3 is probably what makes it hard to find):

1: A good and advanced remote (if it's not included, can't I just buy one seperately that will work)

2: Connects to receiver, not just computer.

3: I'm looking for a docking station that holds the iPod vertically, since the iPod will then enter cover flow mode. I think it would be really awesome to have cover flow on the iPod while it's connected to the docking station. It would also make it easier to see what's on the screen from a distance
  2. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yeah also u would be able to watch fils better atm im using a normal istation and ive just proped it up to it sots vertically it also came with a remote
  3. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ah okay, so it will still go into cover flow when it's tilted vertically even though it's connected to a docking station? Cause I wasn't sure if it would do that..

So you just tilted your regular docking station so the iPod is vertical? How does that look?
  4. stabbyjoe12

stabbyjoe12 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    or you use advanced pref to turn accelrometer to off therefore ipod wont no its turned
  5. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    so, what, it goes into cover flow when it stands horizontally? I'm not sure if I understood you, but if that's it I guess that'd be cool, but it would just be awesome to have it in widescreen
  6. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    so I'm guessing all the silence means there is not such a thing out. Do you think it would be difficult to make one from doing some changes on a regular docking station?
  7. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if by reciever you mean a radio antenna then yes... my dock has those things
  8. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nah I meant that thing that has my speakers and cd player connected to it. I dont understand why no one have made such a docking station. In my eyes it's 100 times better and cooler than the horizontal ones