Is there still Ebay Live CashBack 25%? If not, any other discounts off the 2G?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ryuukumori, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I got some xmas money, $250 to be exact. I would like to buy an iPod Touch, but 8GB isn't really enough. I would love to go for a 16GB, and I knew earlier I could have gotten it off ebay with live.com's cashback program with Microsoft and gotten 25% off. I have even seen 30% off other things too.

Yesterday, I checked and noticed on the live cashback, when I search iPod Touch 16GB 2G (or even iPod Touch), there are some sponsors with the golden coin, but no "Save 25%" or anything. Is this still around?

If not, when will it become available? And are there other ways to get a 16GB with for the price of an 8GB or a bit more? What about a 32GB with the same-ish 25% off?

Thanks for the help.
  2. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just search ps3 or wii or something really vague just to find the ebay cash back

EDIT: just tried it, didnt get the little cash back sign....ouch.
  3. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

trust me you will not find a cheap ipod touch at the price of an 8 gb... the only way is if you go to craiglist or buy from someone local... not even ebay can offer cheap ipod touches... apple has priced these products ridiculously! it may be an amazing media player but to me 32gb of it is not worth 400... i settled for the 16gb and i got it off craiglist for 240... it was used but looks new... its working great and i love it... i wish i had 32gb but until apple learns spending 400 dollars on an mp3 player is frikkin ridiculous well then i might get one
  4. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

u can find a 16gb ipod touch 1g for 230$ at best buy
  5. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

oh well ya 1g... im talking about 2g... the only good thing about 1g is jailbreaking and i dont understand the big hype about it... the free apps are working great for me
  6. 1adam1

1adam1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    just a few weeks ago they had 30%, but i guess it went down to 8%, now its gone. I have a feeling it'll be back soon, though.
  7. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I hope it comes back on again. I'd get a 16 GB when it does.