Is there some sort of Master List of appstore apps/prices?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by lildudejds, Jul 31, 2008.

1. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm really debating whether to leave my precious 1.1.3 jailbroken Firmware(5+ pages of apps) and switch to 2.0 and appstore....

I'm gonna miss some apps like parkinglot, and especially PocketTouch!(is this gonna be in the appstore!?)

Is there some sort of list out there of all the apps in the appstore and how much they cost? Am I wrong in my assumption that pretty much any of the good apps cost money? Before you freak out and get on my for being so cheap...I'll admit it. I am cheap. I don't like spending money, I'm a college student and don't have much.
  2. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I understand completely. Only I was on 1.1.4, had the max number of pages, all configured, great sources, etc. I took the plunge and bought a 50 dollar iTunes gift card. I bought the update, SMB, Aqua Forest, etc. and I am very happy with it.

I do think some apps in the jailbreak community are better quality than some App Store. Like Converter and PuzzleManiak (which is now separated into many $3 apps). But, the Jailbreak community is now available to 2.0 (I've yet to try it though).

So if you've got 50 or so bucks to spend, I say take the plunge. Before long, there will be new revolutions in iPod touch/iPhone gaming/utilities.