Is there really NOTHING for 3.1.2 Pwned?

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by dan99iel, Oct 31, 2009.

1. dan99iel

dan99iel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hey there,

I have been searching for hours for a GBA iPhone emulator that works on a 3.1.2 PWNED firmware. No luck at all even with all of my google prowess. GpSPhone is a bit of a joke because it locks out roughly half of the jailbroken population by not having support for 3.1.2 PWNED firmware. What's REALLY frustrating is that there is basically no alternative. I remember the good old days of 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 iTouch where emulators were a dime a dozen.

So my question: "Is there really NOTHING for 3.1.2 Pwned?".
  2. JIMIneitor

JIMIneitor Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    to pwn 3.1.2 use blackra1n, and i dont get whats with the title and the text, i mean, its totally different topics!
  3. dan99iel

dan99iel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The Pwnage tool is a program that jailbreaks and unlocks your iPhone. Blackra1n is another tool that does that, but completely screws up the baseband and so thats why I don't want to use it.

I don't think you know what I meant by Pwned. I didn't mean Jailbroken, otherwise I would have said Jailbroken. I mean it has been jailbroken by Pwnage tool.
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn. Jailbreak. Not Pwn.
  5. dan99iel

dan99iel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I know the difference between Jailbreak and Pwn >_>. I'm not a complete noob, and I meant what I said. What I meant when I said Pwned is that my firmware has been created by Pwnage tool. 3.1.2 Support for gPSphone is apparently only working for devices jailbroken by BlackRa1n.

Understanding me now?
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  7. dan99iel

dan99iel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I would gladly pay for any GBA emulator that was confirmed working on my specifications (I wonder if I used that word correctly o-o). I have been looking around the net and it seems 6.6.7 doesn't play nice with Pwned 3.1 and 3.1.2. It's too risky for me to try.

Are there any alternatives?
  8. illus1onz

illus1onz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same thing with me, I can't even play any roms on 3.1.2