is there problem with my iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by coolkid1712, Feb 5, 2008.

1. coolkid1712

coolkid1712 New Member

I'm newbie in iPod touch. When I plug my iPod into my computer to charge its battery. I wait about 2,5 hours then I plug out my iPod. It's quite hot and it works so slowly when I touch into the surface. Is there aproblem with my iPod? how could I charge my iPod's battery normally without making it hotter?
  2. touchthisipod

touchthisipod New Member

try put you ipod when charging on a surface that does not got hot, something like the mouse-pad, or something, then look if you are to close to the heater, if so move a little-bit fafrom it, now... remember... that is normal that the ipod turn hot when is charging, "but just a little", so if you think is geting too hot so move it off the place and find, other spot where to put it over.........
  3. jltdhome

jltdhome Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Take it back. The iPod should respond smoothly to your touches. As far as the heat is concerned. The iPod will get warm while it charging but it should never get HOT. This could be a manufacturer defect. Better get it taken care of now before its too late. If you wait until you cant return it and you mail it to Apple youre going to get a refurb.
  4. coolkid1712

coolkid1712 New Member

thanks for helping. Now, my iPod is normal.
  5. jltdhome

jltdhome Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    What did it stop getting hot or did it magically start responding to your touches?
  6. Digital Disasta

Digital Disasta New Member

maybe hes dead? the touch doesnt work with dead people. i would return it and get a zune LOL