is there one?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by merbiyatch, Aug 14, 2009.

1. merbiyatch

merbiyatch Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    ok i dont kow how to explains this in simpler terms but here i go.

you know how you can download songs on to your computer and load em up in to itunes then sync it with your ipod or iphone? well i was wondering if there is an app that lets you download songs fromy our ipod or iphone and the downloaded song get added to your ipod library automatically and when you sync your ipod or iphone to itunes again the songs you downloaded get put in to itunes library on your pc.

is there sucb an app? if so pls let me know.
  2. The_OneDa

The_OneDa New Member

Yeah, it's called iTunes. The best part is it's on your iPod the first day you buy it.
  3. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah it's called syncing your iPod to the computer. Mac or PC with iTunes
  4. Fodd1337

Fodd1337 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Uhhh... There should be a little icon on one of your home pages that is purple with a musical note on it and it should say iTunes below it. There is dTunes because I see you are jailbroken but that is illegal so I can't talk about it
  5. myadb7

myadb7 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Don't listen to those idiots, there is an app called mewseek pro in cydia which allows u to do exactly what u described, except that u cant add downloaded songs to your iPods library YET. Right now it's in it's developmental stages for firmware 3.0, so that means u have to use pwnplayer lite to listen to those downloaded songs, but we should have the ability to add songs to the iPod library soon