Is there ever going to be.....

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by xDeViL, Jan 27, 2008.

1. xDeViL

xDeViL New Member

Is there ever going to be a version of 1.1.3 that is easily jailbroken and can use every app? basically like 1.1.2 just better or is there always going to be something not quite right with it... the only reason im asking is because i want to wait before the bugs are fixed and everything... i dont care how long it takes as long as it eventually happens....
  2. 2Fresh08

2Fresh08 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i jailbroke 1.1.3 and im not a person that has 2 have every app in installer, but i think da only downside of jailbreakin 1.1.3, for me, is summerboard and customize not workin YET. ipodtouchmaster said, on one of his latest videos on youtube, that people were workin on fixin it, so if u end up jailbreakin 1.1.3, i say just wait for all da apps so start workin, i dont think it will take that long

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. iSecks

iSecks New Member

I doubt anyone is going to fix the JB, but I know for a fact now that 1.1.3 needs differnt apps, people will code apps for 1.1.3, just like PSP users all coded for 1.50 firmware, but they are now being forced to code apps for 3.XX kernels now because there is no more support for the 1.50 kernel.
  4. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Ok, you gotta think about this.. Exactly how long has this update 1.1.3 firmware been out? You gotta give credit to the Dev team for making a reasonable jailbreak this soon in the game.. You people have to understand that the Dev team works hard on every project that they do an its first release won't be EXACTLY convenient and perfect the way you want it to be.. There will be some bugs the first couple jailbreaks.. I have mad respect for the Dev team and all there hard work they put into this and YOU ALL SHOULD TOO..

5. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

^Exactly^ The dev team only released the 1.1.3 firmware yesterday. I too have "mad respect

D)" for them. You have to give the SB and Customize teams a chance to update. They could be on holidays. Some people don't understand how complicated it would have been to jailbreak 1.1.3?
  6. xDeViL

xDeViL New Member

well i understand all that... i also give "mad respect"

to them.... but i was jus thinkin about if 1.1.3 will ever turn into what 1.1.2 is.... will every app work for it.. will it basically be the main thing people run...
  7. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

I'm guessing 1.1.2 was like that when it was jailbroken? I think definitely that SB and Customize will be updated. It can't be that big an edit. I mean icons already work on Summerboard and parts of Customize work.