Is there even 1 playable game ?

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by XyracX, Feb 8, 2008.

1. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi , i installed the psx4all emulator on my ipod yesterday.I tryed Tekken 2 & 3 , Tony Hawk 1 and GTA 1.The speed is horable.Some of your sayin that you playin on your psx emulator but i dont can even imagine what game you can play on it.Its spend more time for lagging than for playing.Yeah i tryed allready the " increase " speed options and configs , its still a little bit faster but not playable at all.

So have i maybe done somethink wrong ? Wrong bios ? I picked that one :
    BIOS PSX (scph1001.bin) .But there are also (scph1000.bin) and (scph7502.bin).

So is there a game that you can play normaly ? I heard also you can get FF 7 at a speed of 85%-95% i just cant imagine.

Thanks
  2. --wolf--

--wolf-- New Member

Remember, it's still early stages of the PSX emulator. Remember the GBA emulator? That was crappy when it first came out but look at it now.

And in the end, remember you're trying to play a Playstation 1 on a friken iPod! Simply being able to say that is amazing.
  3. captainaids

captainaids New Member

what im wondering is, is the ipodtouch capable of playing psx games with decent speed with a proper emulator? im mean, does is have enough power anyway?

and you are right. being able to run psx games on an ipod in the first place is awesome already.
  4. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sure its amazing thing but alot of people sayin here they like to play some games on the emulator and they run at 85-95%... is that a lie? However it dont make any sense to asking here for games becouse you dont even can play them at a speed that make the playable with fun.
  5. sumter554

sumter554 New Member

i dont think it games are able to be played easily, but zodttd said there was going to be a large update
  6. captainaids

captainaids New Member

7. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What do you mean "look at it now"? It still sucks.
  8. orangehades

orangehades New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

dude it's an "IPOD" originally for music and videos, if you like hardcore gaming go buy a PSP!!