Is there anyway to get Dig. camera pics to iphone to Google Picasa??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by charly7, Jan 21, 2008.

1. charly7

charly7 New Member

I'm thinking about buying an Itouch, I'm wondering though if there'd be any way to upload my digital camera pics to Google picasa web albums using itouchs internet? If I had to buy an add on??

Anyone know?
  2. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    first: to put your digital camera pics you would have to use itune to sync with your ipod. Usually itune decrease the resolution of the pics which might not be good for the use you want to do.

I think there is some 3rd app that allow to transfer pics with full resolution and other app to upload the image on flick.
    I don't think there is something for picasa right now but it should be easy to developp it using the same app as the one for flick.

for the moment you don't have to buy anything. 3rd app are free but in late february there will be the SDK so things will change but someone will maybe create the app you are asking for.
  3. 4dthinker

4dthinker New Member

If your camera uses SD cards, look into the eyefi SD card. It has built in wifi, and once you are in open wifi range it can be set to upload pictures you've taken to one of many web sites and/or your home PC. As for getting pictures to your Touch, just email them to an email account you have set up on the touch email app.