Is there anything like mewseek "add to iPod" feature

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kyle hultgren, Apr 7, 2010.

1. kyle hultgren

kyle hultgren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Title pretty much says it all. And if nothing like that exsists outside of mewseek, could someone make an app just to add the music to your iPod?
  2. iDrag0m1r

iDrag0m1r Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I'm pretty sure there isn't any way to add songs to your iPod other than iTunes.
  3. kyle hultgren

kyle hultgren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm pretty sure you have never used mewseek with the big ADD TO IPOD button in the upper right hand corner. Or any of the 100 other 3rd party iTunes like apps that yes manage your idevice without iTunes
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    It cant be that hard to do since the mewseek creator did it. Any ideas???
  4. wooju

wooju New Member

Pwntunes

I'm really interested in how mewtunes does it, too, because just yesterday I was outside trying to add a song I had just downloaded to my ipod touch's library using ifile, but it didn't work.
    Itunes uses some special encryption to lock the songs on your ipod, and I think it has something to do with the extra playlist files in ipod_controls. Perhaps those files contain a list of the songs that are supposed to be on ur ipod, so in order to add a song, one would need to edit that file.
    Anyways, Mewtunes is somehow about to add it, and so can Pwntunes, but how? :/