Is there anything better than Limewire for macs?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by tbay2010, Jul 1, 2008.

1. tbay2010

tbay2010 New Member

I'm sick of using limewire to download songs that i don't feel like buying....I was wondering if any of yall knew a p2p client thing that is better than LimeWire for macs....please don't say "How bout u just buy them from itunes" cuz i do buy a lot of songs from itunes, but i don't want to go broke buying every song id like to have on my playlist...
  2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    you can try bi******* I guess or be a good boy

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

yes. yes there is. it involves money and a trip to some stores. or. wait for it... ebay
  4. tbay2010

tbay2010 New Member

thanks for the help guys....so helpful
  5. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

there is frostwire but its not as good but pretty close
  6. donny007

donny007 New Member

baythepirate (you know what i mean) > search a album > Download ******* > and use Transmission to download files
  7. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Bit******* is one of the best protocols out there and it's my favorite. I suggest you really stop using Limewire and anything like it as it is dangerous to your Well being (Literally).

www.You*******.com is a great ******* site aggregator, meaning it searches ******* sites for what you are looking for. And it's all Legal *******s. Bit******* isn't always for Illegal stuff as the Media portrays

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also, the best client for downloading *******s is Transmission. It's gotten a TON of a lot faster AND it has one of my most favorite features, an IP Blacklist. This is basically a list of bad IP's that could potentially do you harm. And no one wants that.
  8. tbay2010

tbay2010 New Member

yah i baythepirate quite often, and have thousands of dollars worth of software from them, but ive never used it for songs....and yah i reallyenjoy transmissions...i discovered that last week and like it alot better than azureus which is what i was using before....ill definitely try out you*******.com also. thanks very much donny007 and especially teslanaut....what in the world does teslanaut mean by the way?