Is There Any Way To Do This ?!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by devilnash, Jan 7, 2008.

1. devilnash

devilnash New Member

hi there ipod touch peeps,

i was wondering if there is someone out there that could make the ipod touch little speaker work as a loud speaker like the iphone. there are a few good apps out but they only for iphone cos it has a speaker. i was just wondering if the ipod touch could be used in the same way, plus if it is possbile it would be soooo kool cos you should be able to change alarm sounds and the click sounds and stuff.

would be kool dont you think ?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. steeped

steeped New Member

The iPod can only create a beep noise and thats it. It's like one of those really old cellphones.

Anyways, if you use the search button or look in the Accessories forum on this website: http://www.ifans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16 you will find a mini speaker for $10 which will do what you want.
  3. devilnash

devilnash New Member

ahhh dats a big shame. and that speaker just dont look kool at all , if i wanted the speaker it would have to be tiny so it wouldent make the ipod look like its got some cheap ass plastic on its ass
  4. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

I'm thinking of buying a mini speaker, and just replacing the internal sh*tker.
    Then maybe, eventually I'll buy a mini camera for the ipod, and a microphone... and i'll implament a cellular device chip so i can make phone calls, and...

or..! or! I'll buy an iPhone when it FINALLY BECOMES AVAILABLE IN GOD DAMN CANADA!!!! grrr...
  5. devilnash

devilnash New Member

lolzz if u want a iphone why dont you just buy it on ebay, u can pic up a unlocked iphone for abouts 350 , which aint that bad.
  6. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member