Is there any site that lists every Itunes App available?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Ruffdraft, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Ruffdraft

Ruffdraft New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Its really unfortunate they dont have some sort of tool to view all the apps available. Theres been handfuls of times someone on here refers someone to an app i would have never found in the App Store without having to manually search for it.

I dont like knowing there are possibly 100's of games ive never had the opportunity to play or check into.

For instance even though its not a game (rather a tech demo) i would have never known of "Epic Citadel" if it wasnt for a IPTF users recommendation.

Thanks for any response. Iv'e been lurkin here for awhile and really dig the forum and the informative people. Its not usually a good look for your first thread to be a "drop what your doing and do me a favor" thread.
  2. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    No-one has spent the time compiling them, searching is the best way but here are a few methods.

iTunes
    they have a featured section with apps.

Google.com
    Input [name of device] [genre] [current year] best of

those are the keywords to get the bet games.
  3. dthoang65536

dthoang65536 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    appexplorer.com approximately 270.000 apps in there.
  4. Ruffdraft

Ruffdraft New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Its a little messy (appexplorer)but it will more than suffice. Thank you kindly gentlemen.
  5. dthoang65536

dthoang65536 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Your welcome. You can try search for most expensive apps, apps that have the most votes...
  6. b767forever

b767forever Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The easiest way to search through all of them is on the App Store.
  7. Ruffdraft

Ruffdraft New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I dont find that to be true. Like i said i find the App Store doesnt list 98% of the apps available. Again, most of the apps are hidden and you have to manually search for them. Which is a highly ineffective way to stumble into an app i may have never heard of.

Plus you have to take into account how nearly impossible it is to stumble into new games when all you have to go on is typing in random titles and hoping it turns out to be a interesting game and not just some organizing app or something like that.

This whole issue seems particularly dumb for Apple. You would think they would wanna enable users to spend their money as easily as possible for whatever they desire.