is there another way to jailbreak the 1g other then quickpwn???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by joeyiscool, Mar 11, 2009.

1. joeyiscool

joeyiscool Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  2. The Crow

The Crow Banned

First off don't give up because it took me a couple of times, you have to make sure you download the right QuickPWN and just follow the steps closely and just go to Youtube and watch the video. Just type in how to JB a 1st gen. iPod touch, and watch the video after you have downloaded the QuickPWN. It took me 2 times to download the best QuickPWN and 20-30mins. to do my JB and I was new too.
  3. flips30240

flips30240 New Member

i can make the custom firmware for you then upload it to [PIRACY.rs] for you, then all you do is put your ipod into reovery mode and shift click restore in itunes
    pm me if you want me to to that
  4. joeyiscool

joeyiscool Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ive tried this way more then a couple time and im definitly not a noob at this either, ive been jailbreaking since we had to use ziphone and this is the first time i have had problems.
  5. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Well I am not being rude, but QuickPWN works for 1G and I don't understand your issues because I did it and I am a newbie on the iPod touch. So you have to be doing something wrong, if you downloaded the QuickPWN properly and follow each step in sequence at the exact time they tell you to do it you should have no problems. Also did you bring up iTunes and Restore it, then use the QuickPWN because that is what I had to do the first time and it worked fast after that.

Do what I did and go to the Dev teams site to get the QuickPWN for your computer.
  6. pellegrin1

pellegrin1 New Member

Where can I find a custom firmware