Is there an unlock for baseband 5.14.02 yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bleed, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    It's been a really long and successful day for my iPhone hacking experience. I bought a 3g iPhone today for 50 dollars with a broken power button (so therefore 90% of the jailbreaking method did not work since it required a power button to go into DFU mode (I also tried going into DFU mode via some programs but that did not work either). Then I managed to downgrade to iOS 4.0.1 by bypassing two obnoxious errors: 3198 and 1015. I was filled with joy as I jailbreak with jailbreakme.com and screamed like a little girl while it jailbreaks. But I was quickly sadden when I found out that ultrasn0w cannot unlock baseband 5.14.02 (yes the original owner upgraded it to 4.1). I decided to do some research on this but I had mixed answers. Some people said that greenpois0n can unlock 5.14.02 but some said it can. Can anyone confirm any working unlocks for 5.14.02? Thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SuperMario

SuperMario Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    there is no unlock out yet
  3. supersour1

supersour1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No working unlock till 4.2 comes out according to MuscleNerd, speculating early november release. I'm patiently waiting also...
  4. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Cool. I'm just happy I managed to jailbreak mine today considering it was harder than it should be (I've jailbroken many ipod touch before but this was by far the most frustrating!)
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

u kno, since there wont be an unlock (ultrasnow update) until the eta in november. u might as well restore it to the latest fw 4.1 and jailbreak it with either limera1n or greenpoison. and sit tight til sheriff hashmin and the team configures an unlock.
  6. unknown1337

unknown1337 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    An exploit has been found actually

Check the thread here: Link