Is There an App Like This?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Konor, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Konor

Konor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is there an app that could totally hide your jailbreak? So people oculdnt know it is jailbroken because I tried Poof and it just hides the apps btu it cant hide itself so I was just wondering if you could fully hide it.
  2. iPodSoRocks

iPodSoRocks Banned

Shift-Restore of Offical 2.2.1 Firmware and BOOM ur no longer jailbroken. To be jailbroken again, uuhm jailbreak it again.
  3. Konor

Konor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thats not what I meant...I mean to hide the jailbreak and then unhide it to use it again
  4. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Sbsettings, hide them in one category and put it in the dock.
  5. Konor

Konor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What do you mean?
  6. Jaczob

Jaczob New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Here's a way I did it. First you want to have SBSettings installed. Download Categories from Cydia, you also might want to download the additional icons pack. Make a new category named Photos, and there should be an icon that is the same as the original iPod touch photos icon. Open Categories and stick everything that is not part of the official iPod touch software in that folder you just created (including your original iPod photos folder). Rearrange the icons to default. There you have it. Hidden folder (Photos) containing all of your jailbroken software. Completely unnoticeable.
  7. Konor

Konor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wow! Thats genius! Thanks!
  8. milkman

milkman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if your trying to hide it from the apple "geniuses" dont press your luck with the warranty, its your only friend when it comes to apple RESTORE if your taking it to apple
  9. Jaczob

Jaczob New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    No problem. I used to do it when I first got my iPod jailbroken. If you want to secure the folder just in case someone finds out about it, you can also use Lockdown and add a password for extra security.
  10. piratetom95

piratetom95 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what, is a friend who asks to use your ipod going to see that you "hid" your jailbreak and report you to apple?