Is there a widget folder?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by drslippyfist, Jul 5, 2009.

1. drslippyfist

drslippyfist Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have had my touch 2g for 1 week now and have already hit my 11 page limit. I'm not ready to jailbreak it just yet so I was wondering if any of you master knew of a APP store application or tweak that would solve the problem of me needing more pages or space to view all of my application widgets. Thanks for your help/
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Erase some applications?

There is no way possible that you could use all 11 pages of apps.
  3. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Eleven pages is ridiculous. Delete some apps already!
  4. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    There are more than 11 pages, the rest are HIDDEN. Use SPOTLIGHT to find them.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. drslippyfist

drslippyfist Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My wife has the g1 android platform. And I do the same thing with her phone. I spend some time browsing the apps, download the sh*t out of them and then I go trough them when I have time deciding which ones I want to keep or get rid of. I know about searchlight but if Im not mistaken cydia has a app that you can drop you icons into a folder and hold as many as you want. So I was wondering if there was anything like that in the app store. It looks like Ill have to jail break this thing faster than I thought. So if the rest are hidden does that mean I can have as much as my 16gb(with no music or anything else)can hold, just not on the pages?Basically if I have a limit to the number of pages I can have is the only limit to the number of apps that I have based upon the amount of gb I have?But thanks for just remarking without having a solution. At least tiny tried. I hate when people waste make comment so then the people that just browse the titles look at the replies and figure that its already been answered.
  6. uber hax

uber hax Guest

i thought there was no limit on 3.0???

and just do some cleaning, 11 pages is way too much. i'm sure you an find something in there that you dont use.
  7. Dust

Dust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    no theres 9 pages in 2.0, 11 in 3.0. but yeah, 11 pages is way too much, do you actually use all of them?