Is There a Way..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by oggmorg, Aug 11, 2009.

1. oggmorg

oggmorg New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello, ive been using this site for advice on my touch for the past week. and its helped me loads. but i neeeeed something to work. and wondered if anyone knew if it was possible to..

i am a member of a private ******* site. and i have the RSS feed setup on my itouch, so i know when new things are available on this site, now what id like to do is, download the ******* file onto my ipod touch, and sync it to my home PC, so that u******* can monitor a certain folder, and begin to download it. this is possible with using something like "dropbox" on two computers, but currently there is no way of doing this with my itouch, only by using a VNC program, which is allot of hassle. esp when i have u******* running on full speed. also the u******* web-ui is not an option as im behind a crazy network, and i cant connect to it.

Any ideas? or Questions?
  2. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Maybe set up a ftp server on your computer ? I think Safari could upload it there. There's also a ******* client in Cydia called "*******ula" if it makes any difference.

PS: Next time be more specific with post titles.
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    There was an app for that on the App Store. Then Apple noticed.