Is there a way to fix this?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Mortel, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, today during Safari usage on my iPod Touch, it decided to freeze after I typed in the wrong password to a locked wireless internet connection. So, after it would not do anything for 10 minutes, I held down the Home button and Lock button. Now, when I turn it on, it wants me to connect it to iTunes. Is there a way to avoid this and keep all my data/apps/jailbreaks?
  2. Time To Shine

Time To Shine New Member

there is no way to prevent that. if you have the picture of the plug going to itunes you have to recover it. there is no way around it. It pisses me off so much. If you want to look it up on google as you wait for more answers but I dont think that anything will come up thats to appealing. Sorry.
  3. johnInSJ

johnInSJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Not true

iBrickr will do it, if you use windows.

something else does it for Mac. Google for reboot from recovery - there are several posts on this.

I used iBrickr myself when I wedged mine up.
  4. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Oh my god, thank you so much!
    I use Windows, so I just downloaded iBricker and it did the job very nicely.

Thank you so much. You don't know how much time you just saved me, and also effort for getting things back on my iPod that were hard to find.

Please Register or Log in to view images