is there a way to do a full back up?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by crazyjoezx, Feb 4, 2008.

1. crazyjoezx

crazyjoezx New Member

just wondering if theres a a way/app to back up everything on the ipot ,so if it crashes or acts glitchy theres a quick way just put your last back up on there and everythings working again..like some sort of "time michine" if you will..im sure this isnt the 1st time this is being ask/talked about..but when you search "back up" it sayd
    ...and the only things i could find is about backing up songs...
    thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. koolaide

koolaide New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I am very interested in this also....I accidently delete some music I bought from iTunes and would like to back it up

EDIT: I found a program called TouchCopy it cost about 20bucks it can be found here(official site)
    Code:
    http://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/index.html
    Just tried it and it works great on the touch very easy to use
  3. crazyjoezx

crazyjoezx New Member

yes...but would it back up all the 3rd party apps i got installed? and spring/summer board settings... to be honest ...99% of the time i dont even have headphones pluged in to it...i use it mostly for apps/hobby and i already had it crash on me once and it sucked having to restore it,rejailbreak it and reapp it...and redoing all the custom icons...its very fusterating to spend hours and hours modding this thing just for it to crash over a stupid string change then have to start from scratch