Is there a possible jailbreak

Discussion in 'WWDC 2008 discussions' started by Edbro, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Edbro

Edbro New Member

I mean WHAT THE HELL, is it true that apple is going to make us do service crap when we purchase, what if we dont want to, thats out freedom of speech, we can sue apple for doing this s*ht and how is possible to do this on the first day the 3g iphone is released, many people will be impatient and lots of crap can happen, so is it even possible to hacktivate the 3g iphone now? I MEAN SERIOUSLY What the hell. No one not even you or I want to pay for a freaking monthly fee, if we have a cellphone
  2. SHININGSTEEL

SHININGSTEEL Banned

We have no legal grounds to sue Apple on. The jailbreaking will continue, however. I expect the ability to unlock the 3G iPhone the day it releases.
  3. Edbro

Edbro New Member

thank you for a very positive reply and i was wondering if i should sell my touch for 250 dollars to my friend who does not want an iphone and knows that the 3g is out, and im kinda scared because i just want the iphone not the phone plan
  4. SHININGSTEEL

SHININGSTEEL Banned

I am staying with my iPod Touch. I don't feel like losing money trying to get a 3G iPhone. If you want to take the risk and somehow try to bypass AT&T signing you up for a contract go right ahead.
  5. shajiby

shajiby New Member

i plan to keep my touch for installer, and buy and use my iphone for the appstore