Is there a math app?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by salsa88, Mar 13, 2008.

1. salsa88

salsa88 New Member

Is there a app for the iphone that i can use to find out diff math formulas?

Example: Ohm's law, The area and volume of an object like a math app
    I'm an electrician and use ohm's law a lot but cant always remember what formula to use. I also need a quick way to find the area and volume of objects.
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    That would certainly be helpful. I use an index with formulas for school, but on an iPod, even better!

You could make a text file, then view it with TextEdit.app....
  3. salsa88

salsa88 New Member

Thats a good idea i might have to do that. I have a few formulas saved on my laptops as .pdf files is there a Microsoft office app?
  4. JoEfRaN

JoEfRaN New Member

just a little sugestion here im very interested in this application but i was thinking instaead of reading them in your textedit app. There was this thread about this program its called "iPhonePCsuite" when i open it there is an ability to make a text file into an ebook and use your ebook reader as the reader for the formulas and make like a "book" and have each formula as a chapter......But thats just a idea for this project..... I do hope someone makes this no matter how i can care less
  5. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Microsoft Office has not been ported to the touch, nor do I think it will ever be.

*You can install PDFViewer from installer, to read pdf's, obviously.