Is there a limit to amount of TTR Taps u can have?

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by BigDaveyJ, Nov 28, 2007.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok well this may be a noob question, but is there a limit to taps. i cant get the stupid search engine to work. but ive been looking at these guides to offline ttr and i see that the guy had like only 8 songs. is there a limit?
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

There is a certain amount of space in your iPod. (8 GB, 16 GB) along with all your other files, the TAPS can take up the remaining space, I BELIEVE. Not sure though.
  3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i meant like a 10 song top or something, im hoping not cuz the songs ive got for it are space consuming, mostly guitar hero lol
  4. palidino76

palidino76 New Member

The problem isn't the tap files, they are only small txt files, but since TTR isn't set up for really downloading songs yet, for each tap file you have you must also make a copy of the music file instead of it reading from your library which is what is taking up alot of space
  5. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea i know, i know now from a youtube video that u can have an unlimited amount of ttr songs. i also have like 20 nox, but i am going to make a big way to get all high scores out of it for all of my songs. ive seen people on youtube complain and complain about the easiest songs. and now that they have hi scores, ka ching ka ching. the name itz justice will be known by many.