Is there a Jailbreak for an iTouch with version 1.1.2 straight from Apple?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by samih, Jan 5, 2008.

1. samih

samih New Member

Hi Everyone. I'm new at this. Been trying to check out the threads and can't seem to find an answer to my question.
    Is there a Jailbreak for version 1.1.2 that is straight from Apple? There seems to be a jailbreak 1.1.2 but only if it is an upgrade from an already Jailbroken 1.1.1 iTouch. I wrote this in a couple of threads but it seems they are getting lost and haven't been able to generate a response.

Hope someone can help. I'm assuming if there is no guide on how to do this that it isn't available...

Thanks
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

......jailbreaking is freeing the ipod from apples restraints, y would they have a jailbreak?
  3. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No. You must downgrade to 1.1.1, then jailbreak it. Then prep it with oktoprep. Then upgrade to 1.1.2. Then jailbreak it.

You would have found all this out if you would have read the STICKIES and/or SEARCHED.

Use the links in my sig for help.
  4. prozaq113

prozaq113 New Member

You know, I realize that there are a lot of people here that are very young/new to Ipot, but seriously. Look around the forums a bit before you clutter it up with questions like this.