is there a .gba file converter from .nds?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by isitnyu, Mar 3, 2008.

1. isitnyu

isitnyu New Member

yeah so alot of games i like are .nds files... is there a file converter to convert it to .gba? like pokemon diamond, i havent found a .gba file for that only .nds. i just tried renaming pokemond diamond to .gba but it didnt work on itouch so if u have a converter please lemme know.
  2. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You need a Nintendo DS emulator which will never come out

Close this thread!
  3. weirdwilli

weirdwilli New Member

Device:
    iPhone
  4. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

Nintendo DS & Game Boy Advanced ARE NOT THE SAME OR EVEN CLOSE
    thats like, oh im putting my halo3 into my psp and hope it would play, or even just fit (which doesnt)
    pokemon diamond and pearl only came out for DNS, not game boy advanced (im sad about it) but you can't just change the extension to make it work. thats like im changing .doc to .ppt and hope my word document somehow produce its own powerpoint without me telling it to.
    btw dont expect a converter for NDS to GBA to come out because there is not point to do so
  5. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yea man.... seriously. if u don't know the difference btwn a ds and a gba..... that is SAD! first off.. there will NEVER be a .gba file for pokemon diamond, for one reason and one reason only.... and that is.... POKEMON DIAMOND IS A DS GAME!!!! u can't just go and change reality unless ur god... which i think that god would know the difference btwn a ds and a gba..... so clearly u AREN'T GOD at all... wow.... its ppl like u who flood up this forum... if u did even a LITTLE bit of research on this forum, u'd find that u can't even put ds games on ur itouch... LOOK AT MORE THAN JUST THE FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!