Is there a game like totem destroyer out in the app store?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by iPop_cherries, Jul 8, 2009.

1. iPop_cherries

iPop_cherries New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was playing this game months ago, and after playing topple on my ipod i realized that "Totem Destroyer" would make for an amazing game on the ipod. considering the entire game is played with a mouse click. so just substitute that with the touch of a finger and you have a 4 star app.

if you havent heard of it, the whole idea is that there is a golden idol on top of a bunch bricks (normal, some slippery, and some indestructible) so your goal is to get it to the floor without breaking it, by clicking on whatever brick to destroy it. If you've played topple 2, imagine the stages where you have to get the golden egg down safely. same idea, just better.
    heres the game link if you have no clue what im talking about. http://www.addictinggames.com/totemdestroyer.html

anyways i just want to know if they have a game like this, and if not if theres a way we can get a dev to take this concept up.

thanks ahead of time

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Alpha911

Alpha911 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    awesome game.....
  3. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There is, Totem Destroyer. Its £1.79, dunno what it is in dollars though. iTunes Link