Is the Incase Hard Case in clear for 2G good?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ryuukumori, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I want to order a clear hard case along with a 16GB 2G Touch. Is this a good case?

I want a clear hard case without a clip on the back. Is this case clear, or a black-translucent?

EDIT: Thought I posted this in the case subforums, but didn't by mistake. Mods, please move if necessary.

UPDATE: I have also been looking at the Griffin iClear molded clear case (without the belt clip) on Amazon for $10. Is this good?
  2. crazymonkeyz

crazymonkeyz New Member

ya i have the iClear for the 1G and its really good. im sure its just as reliable for the 2G
  3. no-regard

no-regard New Member

I have the griffin hard, clear case and it works fine. It's a good fit. It is however somewhat slippery and hard to hold on to, and the screen protector that comes with it is quite thick and hard to put on (it is tough to get the air bubbles out).

I just got a silicon type case for christmas (it says contour on the back) and it is nice because it has some grip to it, although I do miss being able to see the nice chrome back of my 2G. Also got a 2 pack of 'power support' crystal screen films that went on 10 times easier, no air bubbles what so ever.

Hope that helps.
  4. Gelladuga69

Gelladuga69 New Member