Is the cost worth it?...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Abcmsaj, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus

Please Register or Log in to view images

That's with carbon fibre pack plate. Shipping to the UK is a whopping $25...

$123 is about £80 which is 13% of the price I paid for my iPhone 4. £80!? That's the same price as a used Xbox 360 Arcade (to put it into perspective)

Do you think it's worth it? For the stylishness and peace-of-mind of protection?
  2. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    I don't have an iPhone 4, so I've never experienced the signal problems and so on .. So Id say no, I don't think I'd spend £80 on a case, it's nice and all but £80 is just over the budget ! I seen nice cases on griffins website for the iPhone 4 which are both cheap and stylish !
  3. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not really (in my opinion). It is a lot of money. For the style: maybe, but there are probably cheaper alternatives out there on the web. For the protection: all you really need is a simple skin and a screen protector. After all, it's just a phone. Apple will come up with a newer phone next year and so on. People with iPhone 4s should stop worrying about taking care of it so much and learn to really use it and push it to its max. But that doesn't mean blend it!

4. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I didn't realize it was that expensive. But it may be worth it, but i would wait until i see actual pictures of it.
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Damn, little too expensive for me.
  6. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I bought 2 of them.. I thought it was a deal considering at the Apple Store where I live at they are charging an arm and a leg on something that isn't even all that great.. (The Apple bumper..) I paid for the over night shipping 3 days ago and still nothing yet.. I'm just sitting here waiting..