Is the 3.0 beta includes all new features ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by henrylo1021, Mar 20, 2009.

1. henrylo1021

henrylo1021 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    The official iPhone/iPod OS 3.0 will release on June, so I am wondering the 3.0 Beta Version is a full completed version that includes all new features or not ?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I don't think anyone can answer this because noone knows what the full feature list will include come June. Things can get added or removed at the last minute.
  3. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

im pretty sure there gonna add at least one new thing, and im guessing Flash, but thats gonna be later into 3.0 FW.
  4. plokiju

plokiju New Member

I think this is it, for the current devices, but there will be more features for the new iPhones and iPods in the summer/fall. The final 3.0 will be more stable though.
  5. kamoon

kamoon New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't think Flash is coming anytime soon. Adobe and Apple - once great companions - have been in a fight about Flash in the past months and there's no sight of it ending, atleast not in the public. That's a pity really.
  6. thejosh88

thejosh88 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i doubt we will get flash....but there is rely no way to tell if everythiong is in the beta...because things like in app purchesing and push notifications we will have to wait for apps that support them to come out....but ive been playing around with it and it seems like most of the new features have been included (copy and paste is a god send!)
  7. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Well, we can only hope that Apple and Adobe can patch up their difference so that ultimately, we the consumers can get to enjoy Flash on our beloved iPod's Safari... But still, I'm also not sure what they will add or remove by the time the official OS launch takes place in June...