Is My Ipod Done?? Help Please!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by slyt0wn, Jan 18, 2008.

1. slyt0wn

slyt0wn New Member

i downgraded and jailbroke 1.1.1 and now that i have it i wanted to go to 1.1.2, well... it will not let me restore or update through i tunes. an error appears saying cant connect to the internet. when clearly im on. I dont know how to UN jailbreak without restoring it. i can still sync music. i would like to just get the ipod back to normal and than try all of this again, but i cannot do anything! i tried on another computer last night and it still gave the same message. if any body has had this problem or knows what to do could you please help me out. Warranty is void.. while its jailbroken so i do not know want to do. i wanna update but it wont let me!! please HELP!
  2. Paintball

Paintball New Member

Maybe Apple's site is down or something. Or try downloading this and hold shift and click Update and select this file.
  3. slyt0wn

slyt0wn New Member

im at school rite now. but i will try it later. i remember trying to do the same thing with a 1.1.2 restore.. and it didnt work tha stupid error came up again saying unable/cant connect, no internet connection
  4. Mircix

Mircix Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    To restore, download the 1.1.1 restore firmware then go to itunes and hold shift and click Restore. A window will show up and go to the folder where you have the firmware and select the firmware.
  5. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Your iPod is NEVER done for, The Possibilities are Endless "literally"