Is moocowmusic Drummer being ported to 2.x?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by sprint_user, Sep 14, 2008.

1. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    I was thinking to going back to 1.1.4 and I was wondering if Drummer is going to be ported to 2.x....is it?
  2. MooTheCow

MooTheCow New Member

Hi there!

I've had loads of emails requesting an App Store Drummer, and I don't really understand why. Two things need to happen for this:-

1) People need to tell me _why_ they are so desperate for Drummer given the existence of BeatMaker, iDrum, and a whole load of cheaper sample-playing apps out there. After Band I was planning on updating Drummer with a full sequencer and bassline synth, but then BeatMaker (aka BeatPhone) came out and I didn't see the point in just duplicating their app, so I went for an update to Guitarist instead.

2) More people need to buy and say nice things about Guitarist.

Please Register or Log in to view images

That app just took me about 400 hours to create, and I'm pretty burnt out right now, and waiting for people to see the light regarding the PocketGuitar/Guitarist battle that seems to have been going on since February in my mind!

Shameless plug...

Find out more about Guitarist
    Buy Guitarist in iTunes
  3. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    UHH no!! i loved drummer so much!!!!! Its no simple and awesome!!! If you can, I would please ask you to port it, and maybe sell it for same price as pianist, also, thank you for all youve done!
  4. Dhenry

Dhenry New Member

There has been no better drumming app than the Drummer and that's the only thing I truly miss from the days of 1.1.4. And no, I haven't even bought Pianist, Guitarist or Band, since they never appealed to me as much.
  5. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I've bought all 3 App Store apps.. and I'm considering why I'd like Drummer...

Maybe you could make it similar to Guitarist? In which I mean Guitarist basically has 4 instruments. Why not have the famous MCM Drum Pad on one, premade beats in another, etc

And maybe voices - Like Heavy Bass or Pop Kit or Farm Animals.

And recording of course.
  6. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

Just so you know you not sopposed to post threads in multiple sections and ive seen this posted by you in 3 so far. Mods dont like that much. But I agree i would also love to see the drummer app ported.