Is it woth selling my old touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shuffle, Sep 25, 2008.

1. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, I have filled my 16GB, and I was thinking about selling it and buying the 32GB. Would this be a smart move? I would probably fill that up in not too long anyway...

Those who sold their 1g and bought the 2g what are you thoughts... and how much can I get average for a 16gb?
  2. vbsoccerdude94

vbsoccerdude94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ahahah, I just flat out bought the 2g, with the money I've been saving since my birthday. I didn't have the patience to sell mine, and I probably won't. (Until Rock Band 2 Comes out, probably)

But I would of sold mine. I'd wait until a jailbreak comes out, unless you're super-hyped about the speaker
  3. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ahah yeah man im thinking of doing this lol cuz i need more space i hate putting one movie on there and then thats like it so im like rly thinking of this but then i may wait because no jailbreak and thats what makes the ipod touch really fun cuz i swear i would have gotton rly bored with out the jailbreak stuff.
  4. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    if ur lucy around 250 that was a week ago so now a lot od people know that the new ipods r out so mbet 200 i thinking. if it is in good condition. also ask the buyer if they want the music/ movies/ apps u have it could bump up the price a little.
  5. Heavenlei

Heavenlei New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Heck yea fortunately I bought my first generation from bestbuy so I was able to tke it bak and get the 2g...luvin my decision