Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bridekiller, Sep 14, 2009.

1. bridekiller

bridekiller New Member

After much waiting for the new touch, I decided to buy one on amazon. I am having slight reservations. Is it worth it? I am upgrading from a 5.5 gen video, lol. it served me well.

And by the way.
    On amazon, they are 20$ off with free shipping and no tax. pretty good deal i think.
  2. emery72

emery72 New Member

If you don't have an ipod touch then there is no point in holding out for a bigger and better one. No one knows when a new generation will be released. The ipod touch is an amazing device. Your Amazon deal sounds pretty good. I found a couple of similar deals on ebay too.
  3. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Very much worth it. You'll begin to wonder how the hell you manged to live with a classic for so long

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
  5. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I upgraded from the 30GB video to a Touch...the only time I ever use my video anymore is to play music on my iHome. The change is phenominal, any Touch is worth upgrading to if you're comparing it to a video. No contest.
  6. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    This except i am upgrading from a 60GB video to an iPod touch 1G (8GB) to the iPod Nano 3G (8GB) and finally to the iPod touch 3G (32GB) ...iPod video is my moms now,iPod touch 1G got stolen,iPod Nano 3G is my sisters now

Please Register or Log in to view images