is it worth it is it not?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Insanelygreat01, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    okay so i was wndering.... i have the iPod Touch Firmware that i got for free from the xml file... and i was wondering if it is any different fromthe pay for version? i have no problem paying for it but it was getting really annoying last night waiting for it to come out soi just did it that way. but is there any advantage or any reason for me to go and buy the firmware now? (not including guilt or anytthing lol) like with my firmware now it runs a little slower and some things crash and it takes a long time to boot and it says i only have 7 gbs ( that could just be because of the partitioning not sure but you never know) are those probles also happening to people who bought the firmware too?? i mean its probably just like 1.0 when it had a ton of bugs and they were fixed but this is 2.0! but actually they kept pushing back the release date so much i was expecting something AMAZING!lol also with itunes im trying to sync my videos to my iPod and its taking forever "backing up" my iPod... is that another bug? is it with iTunes? any way to get past it?
    Thanks,
    Nik