iPhone 3G Is it worth getting iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WAZZZZAP, Dec 23, 2008.

1. WAZZZZAP

WAZZZZAP New Member

I know there are alot of threads on it but I thought this would be easier.

Anyways, I currently have a 16gb 2G touch and a W910i Sony Ericc. Is it worth it to sell them both for 8gb iPhone?

Im thinking of getting 8 because i dont really put much songs on, only ones i really listen to. I mean, Ive got like 9.8gb left on my iPod Touch. And on the topic of memory space, what is the starting memory? Because its not 8gb exactly right?

And battery time. I find myself running low of battery quite alot with the touch (never have ran out completly though), because I like to play apps ALL the time. Can anyone share the thoughts on the battery time, is it good?
  2. kingkai

kingkai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    the only reason i got an iphone was because what ever phone (hermes/n95/w950i)i had i could never hear it ring when i was listening to music on my iPoT (just to annoy people hahahahaha) now i never miss a call lol
  3. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    If you never ever want to miss a call get the iPhone.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Seriously, I love them, about 40 of my friends have the first gen and 15 have the second, I have a lot of friends yes, but I jailbroke them all and i test drove them and they are amazing things. Anything that Apple makes is worth it, they refine their products and make them next gen
  5. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    LOL boast much?
    I know people that have iPhones and touches, I have about 15 friends with touches, but only about 3 that have iPhones xD So you live in a rich area.