Is it still worth it to Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xanafeyed, Mar 29, 2009.

1. xanafeyed

xanafeyed New Member

Ive had my touch for almost a year now. Jailbroke it when I first got it and had it that way until the release of the app store when i formatted it and went straight. I have downloaded dozens and apps and spent maybe $25 on paid apps. I Love it but still really miss emulators. Do people still jailbreak? Do I keep all my current apps I have or lose them in the process? How easy is it to get free apps? is it still like the installer thing that was used way back when?
    thanks
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes, definatly still worth it to Jailbreak.
    And the main and best application to use for installing applications is Cydia, but Installer is available too, although it just gets worse and worse. And of course it is still easy to download and install applications, just tap Install

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. 5melly

5melly New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    i cant imagine my ipod without the jailbreak now... i now know what all of those guys b*tching about the jailbreak were talking about... dont jailbreak... dont go outside anymore... dont ask that girl/guy out... no risk/no gain.

edit: 99% of all free apps i dl suck... thats why i use [PIRACY]us... for what its for. i refuse to give my money to some kid that makes a fart app, sorry. actually, im not sorry, ban me...