IS it safe to jailbreak once I downloaded?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by drslippyfist, Nov 14, 2009.

1. drslippyfist

drslippyfist Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm running 3.1.2 on a 32GB 3G touch and itunes 9.0.2.25. I am addicted to apps and I usually keep about 500 apps no my ipod. I dont want to be rude but please save me the "oh do you really need that many apps" opinions I know its more then I probably need but I like a variety of tools for my work and break times. So as you can see the Categories app is what I really need the most out of a jailbreak. But I had to restore because once I updated my SSH or SSL in the rock store my ipod just crashed. Well it took me about 7 hours to get about 400 of the apps onto my ipod and I didnt jailbreak it right after I restored but I wanted to know if it was sage to jailbreak my Ipod right now once there is already apps on my ipod . Or do I need to do it right after I restore.
    Thanks for anyones help and if you know why I crashed right after the update, Id like to hear that one to.
  2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You should be able to jailbreak after installing all of your apps, no problem. However, next time try using Cydia instead of Rock.