Is it really worth jailbreaking right now?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by rohit92, Feb 14, 2008.

1. rohit92

rohit92 New Member

Hey guys,
    Consider this... Since the SDK for the iPod touch and iPhone are supposedly being released this month... is it really worth spending so much time trying to make the perfect hack for 1.1.3. If the SDK is released at the end of this month, a new firmware will most likely be introduced. That one will probably prevent all the hacks of that are being worked by the people in the community. Anyway, I am not trying to be a downer, but with all the people having a problem with the 1.1.3 firmware, including me, the new firmware will be released

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Just a thought...
  2. Underdawg

Underdawg New Member

I have a question for you: Is it really worth asking this question before searching for it, considering there are a bunch of threads asking this question?

enter flamers.....
  3. Khamelion

Khamelion New Member

This question is undeniable useless.
    Those who always want to have the latest updates, does update and those who can wait wait.
  4. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    does it really even matter if it's worth it or not?
    people will still do it...
    and besides, since you are actually running on 1.1.3 it is worth it for some people.
  5. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    personally i dont think so because alot of apps are still not working even with the official 1.1.3 jailbrake from ziphone thats y i went back to 1.1.2 just until they a tleast get mobile finder and squid working