Is it possible to make a tv app for ipod touch though wifi?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gingerale, Dec 22, 2007.

1. gingerale

gingerale New Member

Hey imnot an expert on doing apps but if someone caould make one work through wifi would be so cool like the psp location free player leave comments thx
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yea i used to love tvsp for the psp. it just streamed your tv tuner card in your PC straight to your psp. it was nice except the guy never expanded on it and all you could do was watch one channel at a time until you manually went to your computer to change the channel. where location free you can change channels and stuff on the psp itself. i actually contacted the maker of PiMPstreamer and tried to see if he would make a app for the ipod touch to stream stuff to it but he hasnt gotten back to me yet
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I actually spent a ton of money on Location Free for Sony. I think I used it twice

Please Register or Log in to view images

.. It would be nice If I could use the Sony device to stream to my touch.. but that's not gonna happen.
  4. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You can stream video, but I don't believe there is a way to stream live tv currently.

With the fanbase that the iPod has, I wouldn't be surprised if one comes out eventually.
  5. gingerale

gingerale New Member

ya but it would be very cool it has a good screen verr cool