Is it ok if.......

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DBBuzzkiller94, Jan 3, 2009.

?

Is it ok to stay?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2009.
  1. Yeah its fine !!

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No leave ASAP !!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. DBBuzzkiller94

DBBuzzkiller94 New Member

I got an ipod touch for christmas which is why i joined IPTF, but recently my computer got a virus which wiped 2 different ipod touch's of their music and apps and then turned them off totaly when i plugged them in using the USB.

So now i cannot get another ipod touch which is very very gay which brings me to my question, i would like to stay on IPTF and try and help everyone else as much as i can as i was doing before but do you think i should just leave because i dont have an ipod touch and so far i havn't seen anyone on here who doesn't own an ipod touch?....... So hopefully i will see a member without one answering this question

Please Register or Log in to view images

So do you think its ok to stay here even whithout ann ipod touch?

2. dodgy

dodgy Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    No, please don't stay...we don't need you.

JOKES, Yeah you might as well...the more the better, hey!
  3. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

Why can't you use your ipod touch?
  4. wordlife6272

wordlife6272 New Member

because:
    "but recently my computer got a virus which wiped 2 different ipod touch's of their music and apps and then turned them off totaly when i plugged them in using the USB."

go to apple, tell them ur ipod touch is having problems, and trade it in
  5. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

It's the community that matters.
    Not that if you have an iPod Touch.
    I didn't have an iPod for half the time I was here.
    Just got one last week.
  6. HLR Element

HLR Element Banned

or restore the software?... lol, go to a apple store, connect your ipod, and restore them there if your computer won't
  7. DBBuzzkiller94

One slight problem....... the ipod has turned off, and what i forgot to add in the original is that when i try to plug the ipod into the computer after the problem has occured the computer says that the USB is unreconizable so the device wont appear on the computer?

I have done that and they said that they woud come and collect it and they would try and fix the problem but i decided to just take it back to the shop and get my money back, so at least i can get something else now

So now i have about £200 to spend because my mum is giving me extra money because she felt sorry for me because i have wasted my mony on itunes

I think im going to get a "Palm TX" which is £159 at the moment, To be honest it does most of the things the ipod does (Internet, touch screen, rotating screen, app store, MP3 player, photo's, video's, etc.) and being a mini computer it has alot of microsoft programs such as word, publisher, powerpoint, excel and others i cant remember the name of

So thank you everyone for posting replies and i hopefully will be staying here for as long as i can because if i leave i will be leaving my groups i have created behind aswell so, I STAY !!

8. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You can just wipe your pc, log into iTunes and re-download everything, and thne just buy another iPod
  9. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You could've forced it into recovery mode. OR went to apple so they could restore themselves. Don't go for some rip off -_-. Plus, you could've went onto your iTunes account and redownloaded all the apps you bought (you can redownload already bought apps for free) So all you needed was to ask your mom for some money and got a new one.
  10. DBBuzzkiller94

I didnt lose all my apps and music from itunes, just from my ipod......but i just cant be botherd to get another one now so im getting a palm tx now anyway !!